Just in case, if one day you feel like a million dollar baby.. *pause for laughing* and you want to share your happiness with others in a not ordinary way..*pause for laughing* and just in case you’re in an elevator. You actually can cheer up people around you or make them surprised for a while by doing these:
Hold on. Read this carefully, and do it tomorrow.
- Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off
- Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: “Got enough air in there?”
- Do Tai Chi exercises
- When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves
- Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off
- Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral
- Meow occasionally
- Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers through it
- Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope
- Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your personal space
- Bring a chair along
- Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button
Lol.. I read the lines above again and again, and suddenly it reminds me of Mr Bean.
People might think that you are Mr Bean wannabe. Holy Crap!
FYI, the list above is not my idea, I found it somewhere and saved it in my computer.
Actually, from the article I read, there are another things to do in an elevator. But, I will not post the rest of them, which, in my opinion, are so annoying. Don’t you ever do that, unless you want to be thrown out from the elevator.